Professional Recruiting Model
Many staffing firms hire one recruiter to fill all of their higher-end orders. At Accelerate however, we realize that just as someone who is an Engineer can’t also run your IT Department, the same applies to those who recruit for those positions.
With so many specialized job positions within each discipline, we expect each recruiter to focus on the field they are an expert in.
Our Accelerate Professional recruiting model features one Team Lead who oversees their team of experts who recruit:
By having specialized recruiters on each team, we can:
- Better recruit and manage our inventory of candidates
- Focus on direct recruiting tactics. Our Engineering recruiter, for example, can focus on networking activities, websites, and social media groups dedicated to Engineers
- Earn the candidate’s confidence that we know the language they speak
Our Professional Division candidates are not simply found on job boards. We focus on recruiting passive candidates who take time and resources to recruit.
We use all methods to build a network of candidates to provide the best selection and match for your needs.
Accelerate Talent Competency Model
How We Deliver The Talent You Need
What You Can Expect From Us
- Access to candidates that you will not see elsewhere; we have a very large database and we work heavily off of referral and direct recruiting.
- Honesty, and ethics at all times.
Quality vs. Quantity. We will present you with several strong resumes that have been heavily vetted.
- To be a resource in this process. Market knowledge, wage analysis, etc.
- We will respond to your call or email within the same business day; if one of us is out, a member of our team will respond.
What We Expect From You
- Feedback on resumes within 24-48 hours; candidates move very quickly in this market.
- When passing on candidates, we ask that you provide us with reasons as to why; this helps us immensely in our search, and we are then able to provide you with a stronger candidate pool.
- Transparency regarding your opening; if something has changed, please let us know as soon as possible in order for our team to adjust our search accordingly.
People Who Love Accelerate Professional Talent Solutions…
Our business was starting to grow at a pace that was becoming a challenge for day-to-day management. Our business is very technical in nature. The training curve is generally 2-5 years, depending on experience coming into a position. We have traditionally promoted within, or hired without looking for a candidate, in the past many years.
But, in our case, business changed, people change, or grow older, lines change, at an accelerated rate. Fortunately for us, I came across Accelerate. In the days of Internet searches and immediate gratification, it’s refreshing to find a real-life human being willing to listen to your needs. And act on those needs professionally. I’ll take a little more time to find better matched candidates over immediate gratification every time.
The staff members we’ve added due to your help are gaining experience and adding to the success of our organization.
I hadn’t even started looking for a position, just updated my resume. JoAnn reached out to me and she had me set up for a phone interview for a dream position within an hour. JoAnn was essential to matching my skillsets with the opportunity of a lifetime. Thank you JoAnn!
Dana was a great help to me finding a job. She not only found me a job but it is at a company that appreciates me and I fit in with. She kept me well informed during the interview process which was a task since I started interviewing at the beginning of COVID-19. If I am ever in need again I would not hesitate to contact her. She also assisted a good friend and co-worker from a past job in his search as well. Not only did she place him at a company he has already been promoted at, she also rewarded ME with a very nice referral bonus.
Dana Metzger was an excellent resource after my position was eliminated during Covid-19. She was able to place me with one of her clients within a week of connecting. Dana is committed, interpersonal and extremely responsive. I would recommend her to any one that is actively or passively looking for opportunities.
JoAnn Klavekoske was such a great resource for me! I had up and left a job that was extremely unhealthy for me, and was concerned it would be weeks or even months before I would find a good fit. After several offers from jobs I wasn’t over the top excited about, I applied for a position through Accelerate in which JoAnn reached out to me immediately. She was prompt and quick in reaching out to set up an interview for me, and even quicker in getting an offer back to me! She checked in daily and was extremely supportive throughout the entire process. What I love even more, is in the first 2 months of my employment at my new job, she has reached out several times, checking in after my first day, first week, and even sending congratulations on my monthly anniversaries!! I can’t recommend her enough!! Thanks JoAnn for helping me find my forever home for my career!